Tuesday 2 June 2020

Tuesday_2nd_June_2020

Hi everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely bank holiday weekend.

I hope everyone got on ok with last week’s work? I got some lovely posts over the week and I have included some pictures of your lovely artwork and projects. It's been great to hear from ye.  I’ve really enjoyed reading some of your projects thank you! I’m so proud to see all the fantastic work that’s going on in your homes.    
Do continue to keep in contact with the lovely work you are doing.

So here is this week’s suggested menu of activities Please do your best on the activities that you get completed. It's a short week so see how ye get on with the activities. Parents, if you find that it’s taking too long, then please prioritise what you feel your child will benefit most from. If you have any questions you can contact me at coralstownfifth@gmail.com. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the blog and seesaw for answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment