Monday 8 June 2020

Monday_8th_June_2020

Hi everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend.


I hope everyone got on ok with last week’s work? Great to get all of the posts and pictures. I will continue to put them up on the blog. It's been great to hear from ye.  It's nice to see all of the work ye are doing and to hear from people who enjoyed carrying out the experiment. Do continue to keep in contact with the lovely work you are doing. 
This week because we are coming near to the summer holidays I thought it would be nice to try out a few more active things that you could do outside.
   In June we usually would be getting ready for our sports day and going on our school tour. With this in mind I have set up a virtual sports day that you can try over the next two weeks. If you look at the post virtual sports day it will explain how it works. You could pick a day or do it over a number of days. It would be great to hear how you get on with it.
   The second thing I have set up is a virtual school tour. Again if you look at the post for it, it explains how it works.  The rest of the week’s suggested menu of activities is also here Please do your best on the activities that you get completed.  Parents, if you find that it’s taking too long and you would like to prioritise the sports that's fine. I hope ye enjoy it. If you have any questions you can contact me at coralstownfifth@gmail.com. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the blog and seesaw for answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment