Friday 12 June 2020

4th class and 5th class maths answers

Answers_12th_June_2020


Hi hope you are all well and are staying safe. As always well done to everyone for all the hard work you have been doing over the last week. I can see you are working really hard. It has been great to see all of the posts. I hope you get a chance with the virtual sports day over the next week. Well done to those of you who have had a chance so far. 
   I have included the answers to this weeks planet math's book if you click on the links below. Enjoy the  weekend and I will put up the work for next week on Monday.  As next week is our last full week it will be the last week of written work. What I hope to do after that is put up some fun activities or suggestions for the last day and a half the week after. 

5th class_maths_capacity_answers
4th_class_maths_capacity_answers

No comments:

Post a Comment