Monday 11 May 2020

Monday 25th May 2020

Monday May 2020

Hi everyone!
I hope you have all had a lovely  weekend. The weather was super thank God.

I hope everyone got on ok with last week’s work? Remember if your having any problems with the work send me a message on See saw or the email coralstownfifth@gmail.com. Again I got some lovely posts over the week and I will include some pictures of your lovely artwork and projects during the week. It's been great to hear from you. I’m so proud to see all the fantastic work that’s going on in your homes. Do continue to keep in contact with the lovely work you are doing.

So here is this week’s suggested menu of activities Please do your best on the activities that you get completed. 
 Parents, if you find that it’s taking too long, then please prioritise what you feel your child will benefit most from. If you have any questions you can contact me at coralstownfifth@gmail.com. Don’t forget to keep an eye on the blog and seesaw for answers.
I have included the work in the activities tab of see saw. It means that all the work is in one place and not in the posts/journal section. You will see this tab to the right as shown below. Just click on it and the activities will show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment