Sunday 19 April 2020

Week 20th April

20th April 2020

Dear parents and children,
I hope you are all keeping well and had a lovely Easter break.
This next list is simply a menu of work for the coming week, the 20th to the 24th of April. I’m sure it hasn’t been easy getting into this new routine of working from home but I hope you are all starting to get into the swing of things. The aim is to try to continue working each day but not to overwhelm or worry ourselves. So please just do your best. If you do not get everything completed, don’t worry. As I have already said, this is just a suggested menu of work. I hope you are all reading, playing board games & getting lots of fresh air and exercise when possible, while making sure to adhere to the HSE guidelines regarding the Covid 19 outbreak.
Parents, if you need to contact me regarding the following work please feel free to do so at coralstownfifth@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment