Saturday 25 April 2020

27th April 2020

27th April 2020


Dear parents and children,
I hope you are all keeping well and enjoying the lovely weather. I am posting the work for the 27th of April to the 1st of May.
 You should be able to navigate to the different posts relating to work for this week. Please just do your best with it. If you do not get everything completed, don’t worry. I hope you are  making the most of the lovely weather and getting out into the fresh air to exercise when possible. Remember to make sure to continue to adhere to the HSE guidelines regarding the Covid 19 outbreak. Also a big thank you to all of you who have been in touch it's great to hear you are all well and it's lovely to see some of your amazing work.

Parents, if you need to contact me regarding the following work please feel free to do so at coralstownfifth@gmail.com or send me a message on See saw.

Take care
Mr. Forde

No comments:

Post a Comment