Sunday 29 March 2020

See saw
Seesaw is an e-portfolio platform that we use very regularly in class across all subject areas. If you feel like the children can access Seesaw from an Ipad or laptop, I have issued each child with an individual access code this weekend. You should have gotten this on Friday. If you have any problem setting up just email me. You need the latest version of See saw if you download it as an app. This code is valid until June and you can put up some of your work and amazing pictures when you finish them. 😃


2 comments:

  1. Hi I am having trouble re-logging Lauren into See-saw. I am trying to just put in the text code via the "I am a student option" but, it has stopped working and keeps throwing up an error code. Any ideas? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you got sorted. I was thinking afterwards it may be the way you enter the code as well. I gave it to you with a space between every four numbers/letters. However when you enter the code there is no space between the four numbers/letter. Hopefully that works

    ReplyDelete