Sunday 29 March 2020

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the new fourth and fifth class blog! I will be using this blog moving forward to allocate work for you to do at home. Please don’t feel that you have to complete all the work given. The work on this page is just a suggestion of what you may do if you wish. Please don’t try to get every single thing done. If you do a little each day it will serve you very well and ensure that you are ready for school when we start back again.

I will be posting every week with more work. If you want to show me some of the work that you’ve been doing you can take a picture of it and put it up on See saw. I have already sent you a code to get you set up on it. If you have trouble with seesaw you can also send me work at this email address coralstownfifth@gmail.com 

I hope you are all getting out for plenty of fresh air and are helping around the house as well. It is important that we help each other at this important time and remember that it will not be forever. As I'm sure your parent's have been telling you, remember to keep washing your hands and to keep apart from other people who are not in your home. From what I have seen so far children are really heading this advice and are an example to us adults. Keep it up!



Slán go Fóill,

Mr. Forde

No comments:

Post a Comment